For your first access, select “Start Online”.
- One finger scroll: pan
- Two finger scroll: change tilt angle (3D mode only)
- Two finger rotation: rotate
- Two finger pinch/zoom: zoom out / zoom in
- Single tap: center the position
- Double tap: fly to the position
To go to your position: tap the button.
To orient the view North-up: tap the button.
To enter First Person View mode (FPV): tap the button to go to your position, then tap it again. To exit FPV simply touch the screen.
To find the coordinates of a point: enter the 2D mode, center the point in the view, and the latitude and longitude will be shown in the upper part of the screen.
To find the elevation of a point: enter the 2D mode, center the point in the view, and the elevation will be shown in the upper part of the screen (zoom-in if not visible).
Use the Help section for more info about all the capabilities of this app.